Pages

Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Heart for a Mum

t3


Winners Badge


Front


Back



Whoops! I did it again......
My resistance is low when it comes to making foamiran flowers and these cute little plaques!

This time I decorated the back with this lovely image from Teddy Bo & Co
It will be available there from this afternoon hopefully!
I coloured her with promarkers, which was tricky as I had to print her directly onto the yellow paper but I am very happy with the finished result.


Flowers were cut from white Foamiran using my  Rosy Dot Dies and coloured using distress inks.


I heated them up and rolled once together and then kept twisting them. For at least 30 twists each. I did the original ones by rolling lots first then a bit of twisting but I like the look of the finished ones.


I accidently ripped one during the stretching procedure but I used it anyway. The heat glue gun saves all my sins lol.

Items used:
White Foamiran, distress inks, stamen, heat gun, glue gun
Leaves are from Wild Orchid Crafts

I am entering this into


Thanks for taking time to comment, and I hope it inspires you to have a go at making some flowers.

15 comments:

brenda said...

What can I add to my comment over on your other blog Pinky (and no, had no idea about this one until just now) other than it is absolutely beautiful and any Mum would love it. It's perfect for your Allsorts theme this week, thanks so much for sharing.

B x

Janice said...

Hi, what a beautiful card - great for all mothers. Good luck with the MAWTT challenge. Janice DT MAWTT http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous plaque Pinky and your flowers are just wonderful..Teddy Bea is as sweet as ever.. and fabulous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Pinky,
oh how gorgeous is this lovely Mother's Day gift.
Your work is excellent and the flowers are so very pretty.
Not heard of the what you used for the flowers ,but they sure do make them so pretty or is that your lovely talent.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW these are amazing, what beautiful flowers!!! Love Hazelxx

Chris said...

The plaque is beautiful...front and back! Absolutely stunning flowers! our Mum will be delighted.
Chris
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful plaque and loving those flowers

Team Clark said...

Oh my goodness, this is so beautiful! I so wish I could get my hands on some Foamarin. It seems so hard to find in the US. :( But I adore your stunning flowers! Great inspiration. Hugs, Autumn

Helene E said...

Great project and lovely flowers! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.

karenlotty said...

Never used Foamarin In fact I've never heard of it! Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges

Beverley Lowe said...

Hi - such a beautiful plaque. The flowers are gorgeous - think I might have to have a go at these!
Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month. Hope to see you again - good luck!
Hugs,
Bev (DT) x

Karen Letchworth said...

Absolutely STUNNING!
Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. God bless your week, and I hope you will join us again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, xxx
And MAWTT and Allsorts too.
Love your flowers. xxxx

Marjeta said...

Beautiful card and fantastic flowers.

Marjeta

Seija said...

Wow, what o gorgeous way of making flowers! So wonderful! Thanks for joining us at EAC. Hugs Michi